IACS Cybersecurity FAST TRACK – Eindhoven (NL)
October 26 @ 08:00 - October 30 @ 17:00| €5.500
Length: 5 days
Part of the ISA/IEC 62443 Cybersecurity Certificate Program
NEW FAST TRACK Training from 20 – 24 April 2019
IC-33, IC-34 & IC-37 in one week!!
The conditions for participating in the fast track training are:
- The current job must be in the cybersecurity field.
- The participant must have worked in the cybersecurity (or similar) field for the last three years.
- The participant must have done the IC-32 and passed the exam. (IC-32E online is possible too)
- It is preferable that other training courses have been followed in the field of cybersecurity.
You will be able to:
- Identify and document the scope of the IACS under assessment
- Specify, gather or generate the cybersecurity information required to perform the assessment
- Identify or discover cybersecurity vulnerabilities inherent in the IACS products or system design
- Organize and facilitate a cybersecurity risk assessment for an IACS
- Identify and evaluate realistic threat scenarios
- Identify gaps in existing policies, procedures and standards
- Establish and document security zones and conduits
- Prepare documentation of assessment results
- Interpret the results of an ICS cybersecurity risk assessment
- Develop a cybersecurity requirements specification (CRS)
- Develop a conceptual design based upon information in a well-crafted CRS
- Explain the security development lifecycle process and deliverables
- Perform a basic firewall configuration and commissioning
- Design a secure remote access solution
- Develop system hardening specification
- Implement a basic network intrusion detection system
- Develop a Cybersecurity Acceptance test plan (CFAT/CSAT)
- Perform a basic CFAT or CSAT
- Perform basic network diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Interpret the results of IACS device diagnostic alarms and event logs
- Implement IACS backup and restoration procedures
- Describe the IACS patch management life cycle and procedure
- Apply an antivirus management procedure
- Define the basics of application control and white listing tools
- Define the basics of network and host intrusion detection
- Define the basics of security incident and event monitoring tools
- Implement an incident response plan
- Implement an IACS management of change procedure
- Conduct a basic IACS cyber security audit
You will cover:
- Introduction to the ICS Cybersecurity Lifecycle
- Identification & Assessment phase
- Design & Implementation phase
- Operations & Maintenance phase
- Preparing for an Assessment
- Cybersecurity Vulnerability Assessment
- Conducting Vulnerability Assessments
- Cyber Risk Assessments
- Conducting Cyber Risk Assessments
- Documentation and Reporting
- Conceptual Design Process
- Interpreting risk assessment results
- Cybersecurity requirements specifications
- Developing a conceptual design
- Conceptual design specification
- Detailed Design Process
- Security Development Lifecycle (SDL)
- Types of technology
- Selecting appropriate technology
- Developing a detailed design
- Documenting the design/specification
- Design & Implementation Examples
- Firewall design example
- Remote access design example
- System hardening design example
- Intrusion detection design example
- Developing test plans
- Cybersecurity Factory Acceptance Testing
- Cybersecurity Site Acceptance Testing
- Network Diagnostics and Troubleshooting
- Interpreting device alarms and event logs
- Early indicators
- Network intrusion detection systems
- Network management tools
- Application Diagnostics and Troubleshooting
- Interpreting OS and application alarms and event logs
- Early indicators
- Application management and whitelisting tools
- Antivirus and endpoint protection tools
- Security incident and event monitoring (SIEM) tools
- IACS Cybersecurity Operating Procedures & Tools
- Developing and following an IACS management of change procedure
- Developing and following an IACS backup procedure
- IACS configuration management tools
- Developing and following an IACS patch management procedure
- Patch management tools
- Developing and following an IACS antivirus management procedure
- Antivirus and whitelisting tools
- Developing and following an IACS cybersecurity audit procedure
- Auditing tools
- IACS incident response
- Developing and following an IACS incident response plan
- Incident investigation
- System recovery
Length : 5 days
Cost for ISA members: Price € 5.500,- (incl. the IC-33, IC-34, and IC-37 exam, excl. VAT).
Non-ISA members pay Price € 6.750,- ; ISA membership: € 120,-
Prices are inclusive Certificate of Completion, all catering and the printed ISA-99 standard with a value of about $ 1600,- , prices are exclusive VAT (The Netherlands) or VAT will be transferred (other European Countries).
Exam location; Prometric Testing Center visit www.prometric.com/ISA
The ISA/IEC 62443 CyberSecurity Certificate exam is closed book – no reference material will be allowed in the exam room. A calculator will be provided for you on the computer at the testing center. You will not be able to bring any personal items into the exam room. A secure location will be provided for you to store your belongings while you take the exam, but the space is limited. Report to the testing center 30 minutes prior to your exam time to sign-in and receive testing instructions. You must bring the Prometric confirmation and identification in order to sit for your exam.
The exam is only available electronically through a Prometric testing center. To view the locations that are available in the Prometric network for ISA/IEC 62443 CyberSecurity certificate exams, visit www.prometric.com/ISA.You may reschedule your exam only once with no penalty, but you must do so 2 days (48 hours) prior to the exam date in the US and Canada, or 5 days (120 hours) prior to the exam date in all other Prometric locations. A € 150,- reschedule fee will apply if you do not cancel your appointment in advance. You must complete all testing within the eligibility period, or you will have to complete the course again in order to pursue the certificate.
When successfully passing the exam, you will receive the ISA/IEC 62443 Cyber Security Fundamentals Specialist certificate. The certificate will be treated as actual for a period of 3 years. After this, you need to retake the exam to extend your certificate.
All courses taught entirely in English (incompany training can be taught in the Dutch, German, French or Spanish language).
Alle trainingen worden in het Engels gegeven (incompany training kan zowel in het Nederlands, Duits, Frans of Spaans verzorgd worden).
Tous les cours dispensés entièrement en Anglais (formation incompany peut être enseigné dans les Néerlandais, la langue Française, Allemande ou Espagnole).
Alle Kurse werden ausschließlich in Englisch unterrichtet (incompany Training kann entweder in Holländisch, Deutsch, Französisch oder Spanisch unterrichtet werden).
Todos los cursos impartidos íntegramente en Inglés (formación incompany se puede enseñar en el idioma holandés, alemán, francés o español).
If you wish to register offline, download the Training Registration Form here. If you wish to register online, click on the button below.