Implementing Business to MES Integration Using the ANSI/ISA95 Standard (IC55)
November 18 @ 09:00 - November 19 @ 16:30€1.675
Implementing business to MES integration using the ANSI/ISA-95 standards
Many manufacturing firms have made significant investments in flexible shop-floor execution systems and in sophisticated enterprise planning (ERP) systems. Those investments, however, cannot yield their full potential until each has access to the information and capabilities of the other. The ANSI/ISA-95 standard addresses that coordination problem by providing a sound, robust definition of business activities and the information that must flow between those two realms. This course also teaches the terminology used in Information Technology (IT) departments, so that manufacturing and IT personnel can effectively work together on integration projects.
This course defines an approach to integrating manufacturing systems with other business logistics systems using the models and functions defined in the ANSI/ISA-95 standard. The course describes in detail the information that must be shared between enterprise (ERP) and shop floor systems. Enterprise/Control integration is the integration of the business and administrative processes managing the order and product with the manufacturing plant responsible for real-time process execution. Business systems focus on optimizing business processes and operational decision-making while manufacturing control systems focus on the control and optimization of real-time production processes and resources.
You will be able to:
- Specify the requirements for an enterprise/control integration solution;
- Understand the issues involved in the integration of logistics to manufacturing control;
- Identify the business processes that need information from manufacturing systems;
- Identify the manufacturing control processes that need information from business systems;
- Understand the business drivers involved in integration;
- Identify the detailed information associated with enterprise/control integration;
- Understand the roles of UML, XML and B2MML in vertical integration;
- Apply the ISA-95 object models.
You will cover:
- Standards and Models: ANSI/ISA-95.00.01 Standard | ANSI/ISA-95.00.02 Standard | MESA International Model | World Batch Forum B2MML XML Schemas
- Business Processes: Procurement |Product Cost Accounting |Product Inventory Control | Maintenance |Production Planning and Scheduling
- Production Processes: Detailed Production Scheduling | Production Tracking | Production Resource Management | Product Definition Management
- Information Model: Production Resources | Process Segments | Product Definition and Capability | Production Schedules | Production Performance
- Identify key business drivers for integration
- Identify key business processes and the identification of the business objects
- Identify process segment definitions
- Develop shared product definition information
Cost for ISA members: € 1.375,- (non-ISA members pay € 1.675,- ; ISA membership: € 125,-) excl. VAT, including the printed ISA-95 standards (value of about $2.000,-) and catering.
All courses taught entirely in English (incompany training can be taught in the Dutch, German or French language).
Alle trainingen worden in het Engels gegeven (incompany training kan zowel in het Nederlands, Duits of Frans verzorgd worden).
Tous les cours dispensés entièrement en Anglais (formation incompany peut être enseigné dans les Néerlandais Allemande ou la langue Française).
Alle Kurse werden ausschließlich in Englisch unterrichtet (incompany Training kann entweder in Holländisch, Deutsch oder Französisch unterrichtet werden).
Todos los cursos impartidos íntegramente en Inglés (formación incompany se puede enseñar en el idioma holandés, alemán o francés).
If you wish to register offline, download the Training Registration Form here. If you wish to register online, click on the button below.