This course will give you a very good understanding of how to apply your knowledge of the ISA-95 standard. You will learn how to use all the models of ISA-95 part I. The ISA-95 base course is a lot of theoritical information and with this course you will know how to use all this information in a project.
You will be able to:
- Understand how to analyze a plant using the ISA-95 Models
- Understand how to use the data models of ISA-95 in an application
You will cover:
- Models of ISA-95 recap
- Case “The bread company” (or from your own company)
- ISA-95 Analysis
- Object Models
- Putting it all together
- Identify business drivers and make them smart and put them in a metrix
- Define enterprise functions
- Make the equipement hierarchy model
- Define resources and properties
- Define the process segment specifications
- Define the product definition information
- Define the relations between process segments and product segments
- Make a sample request
- Make a sample response
€ 1.095,- p.p. excl. VAT, including catering.
Course data & times
Please e-mail us.
If you wish to register offline, download the Training Registration Form here. If you wish to register online, click on the button below.