3-day interactive hands-on training (with certificate)
It requires personal effectiveness to work customer-oriented with existing customers and prospects for each sales person. The time that good sellers had to be “smooth talkers” lies far behind us. Adaptation to the customer, identifying needs and requirements and to respond to each individual situation are undeniable skills that a sales person need to control. Personal and human communication is central in the entire sales process.
You will cover:
- The customer-oriented organization in 2010
- The development of the sales process
- Effective customer-oriented handling
- Sales Marketing Ring ®
- Telephone sales contacts – front and back office
- Making telephone appointments
- Structure and construction of sales conversations
- General question techniques
- Specific question techniques
- Dealing with objections
- Objecting techniques
- Complaints handling
- Price negotiating
- The right presentation structure
- Quote treatment and follow-up
- Typology of customers
- Prospects and acquisition practice
- Exercises with role game
€ 1.295,- p.p. excl. VAT, including syllabus, materials and catering.
Course data & times
Please e-mail us.